Social media is an ever-evolving world. One of our most popular posts last year was Social Media 2014: Traveling At The Speed of Light (And A Look Ahead!), so we thought that a quick first quarter review of social media updates would help you stay up-to-date. Here goes!
- Facebook Messenger is now a platform — and open for business
- Facebook Messenger adds peer-to-peer payments feature
- Embedded Video Player — easily share FB videos to your website
- New Resources for Facebook Marketers
- Twitter adds retweet with comment feature [UPDATED 5/4/15}
- Twitter.com gets a refresh
- Updating trends on mobile
- Introducing Periscope — a new app that lets you share and experience live video from your mobile phone
- Group Direct Messages and mobile video camera
- Introducing Layout from Instagram — make picture collages for Instagram
- Color and Fade — new creative tools
- Instagram Adds Post Notifications — have you signed up for notifications from anyone yet?
- Pinning with fewer clicks
- Get more downloads with new App Pins – iOS only
- A big year ahead for Promoted Pins
- LinkedIn Elevate Helps Companies Empower Their Employees to Share Content
- Opens Publishing to All Members
- Re-engineered LinkedIn Search — find people and jobs faster for networking, hiring and prospecting opportunities
What important updates did we miss?
What’s your favorite social media update thus far in 2015?
What’s your favorite social network right now?
Remember, we’re ready to help you navigate the always evolving, real-time social media world to achieve your specific objectives. Want to talk?
Let’s get social,
3 thoughts on “Get Your Ducks In A Row: Your 1st Quarter Social Media Updates”